Equal and Affordable Justice for All
99% of cases fall into Preferred Class* pricing
Single Arbitrator $399 Panel Arbitration $750
Prices are per case, not per person!
|No fee until both sides sign the Arbitration Agreement**|
You have our unqualified guarantee!
|It does not matter which side files an arbitration case. Both sides are treated completely equally and the burden of proof for each side is the same.|
Fee Style Options:
- Single Arbitrator: This is the most economical option. Having a single arbitrator is just like the typical courtroom allocation of one judge per trial.
- Panel Arbitration: From the U.S. Supreme Court to the International Olympics, majority panels reduce the possibility of error and bring greater peace of mind as a result. net-ARB's 3-arbitrator panels offer that added assurance at an affordable price! (Panels are required for cases with $10,000 or more in dispute.)
No matter which option you choose, we never charge you until both parties electronically sign the Arbitration Agreement.
- Pay the entire fee: This is the most expedient option since the other party is not required to pay anything up front. Arbitrators will re-apportion the fee in the decision if both sides agree and make the request during the hearing.
- Split the fee: The other party will be asked to pay half of the fee during the registration process. Arbitrators will re-apportion the fee in the decision if both sides agree and make the request during the hearing.
* Very complex cases priced slightly higher - contact » Customer Support
** Parties to mandatory arbitration must pay their non-refundable share of the fee upon registration